~This month my total all time page views crossed the 13,000 mark. YAY!
~For the month of June, my blog recieved close to 3000 page views. Another YAY!
~The most popular post this month was Mom's Summer Survival Tips...because let's face it, aren't we all just trying to survive?
Image from www.themomcafe.com
What I really get a kick out of is looking at the search keywords that led people to my blog. These are things that people actually typed into their search bar...and for some unknown, crazy ass reason they got directed to my blog as one of the search results. These are sometimes funny...and sometimes they are effed up.
Here were my top 10 search keywords for June:
1. Somewhat Sane Mom- nothing suprising here.
2. Can you please just shut up- who knows. And I wonder what post this led them to. Why would someone even search that?
3. Refill wine in thermos- Well, that is clearly something that people might need to know. Nothing out of the ordinary there. I am thinking this led them to my camp confesssions post.
4. Funny mom quotes- Of course this would lead to me. I am the poster child for being a funny mom. Right? RIGHT? And if you are looking for some funny mom quotes...look no further than right HERE:)
5. Being a mom means- Well, what does it mean? Not quite sure, but here is my list of some things it means to me.
6. Where are Max and Ruby's parents?- Wouldn't I like to know!!! This burning question probably led them to my children's television WTF post or my most popular post to date about a wild and crazy party.
7. Don't ever bite your sister- Nope, you shouldn't do that. Why do you need to google that? But here is a post abut biting your sister in the butt. I truly hoped it helped whoever was looking for answers. Odds are it didn't.
8. delete facebook friends- So do people go online searching to find the answer to this? WTF. If you want to delete a friend, go right ahead. Here is a post that might give you some guidelines. You're welcome.
9. Cut off my hair- I did a post about getting my hair cut...and I did some sexy before and afters. Check it out here. I am sure that the person who read this post printed out my pic and took it directly to their haridresser for the same.exact.cut.
10. Funny pics of facebook creepers- I am not really sure about this one. Maybe it led them to my defriending post from #8.
And finally, I would like to to thank the people that were some of my "traffic sources". Basically, their blog or site led others to mine. And I appreciate them all!!!!
1. HouseTalk'n- I got a great deal of traffic from Kerry over at HouseTalk'n. Most likely this was due to our HAWT Blogger Dance Off. View my moves here.
2. Top Mommy Blogs- Check out other top mommy blogs...and you can vote for mine by clicking on the link on the right over there ----------->
3. My Life and Kids- My Life and Kids does a finding the funny link up every Wednesday. It is a GREAT way to check out other bloggers, and to have a laugh!
4. You Know It Happens at Your House Too- Well, what can I say? I just LOVE this girl...and I am eternally grateful for all of the friends she sends my way!
5. The Underachiever's Guide to Being a Domestic Goddess- Another one of my favorites. She is always good for a laugh and she totally gets me!
So as you can see, June was a fabulous month!!! And tomorrow is the first day of July...wow, how can that be? Stay cool in the summer heat...and have a drink on me:)