Hi there! I'm Katie, mom to 3 girls and proud owner of a sweet minivan. I was a teacher for 8 years and then 4 years ago I started a home day care. I spend my days making grilled cheese sandwiches, cutting up food into bite-sized pieces, and changing diapers. I also have this blog, which I started on a whim because that's how I roll. I hope that this blog gives you comfort in knowing that as parents we are all in this sometimes sinking ship together.
Ten Random Facts About Me (in no particular order):
1. I am impulsive.
2. Besides something happening to one of my children, I am PETRIFIED of tornadoes. I seriously use to have nightmares about them.
3. I like wine...and like beer even more.
4. If I won the lottery, I would probably have one more child...and I would like to buy a ranch and start an animal rescue/shelter.
5. I like to make people laugh.
6. I have a really bad $400/month habit. It's called Target.
7. I NEVER ever thought I would have 3 daughters, but I love that my girls have sisters:)
8. I am a spaz.
9. I do not like confrontation at all. I avoid it at all costs, but I am not a pushover either (although it is really hard for me to say "no" to people).
10. I have known my best friends for well over 20 years.