So here are my TOP 10 tips on how to succeed in love and marriage:
10. Pay no mind to people bragging about their significant others on Facebook. It's all Lies. LIES, I tell ya.
9. If you wake up first, make the damn coffee.
8. If your spouse is sick, sleep on the sofa. Don't just keep complaining about how
7. Remember: It's cheaper to keep her.
6. Talk about stuff other than the kids. Like bills, necessary home repairs, and politics. No...wait. Maybe just talk about the kids.
5. Have friends. The fact that my friends allow me to whine and complain incessantly really saves my marriage some days.
4. Admit you are wrong, even if you think you might be right. You can always rehash the whole argument in a month anyway.
3. Like a good bra, be supportive.
2. It's okay to go to bed mad...because if not, you will stay up all night fighting and then be even more angry and tired. And that helps no one. Trust me, just go the eff to bed.
And #1? Drumroll please...
1. BUY OUR BOOK, I Just Want to Be Alone.
Honestly, this is the best marriage advice I can give. Buy it now...because it's available TODAY!
But wait...you can WIN it. Like, for free! And I will mail it to you!!!! And not only will you win the book...you will also win a $25 Amazon gift card!!!!!
SO enter below. The giveaway starts today and ends on April 7th! Good luck!!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway