When I first heard about the conference, I just knew that I had to go. It's within driving distance from my house and it's affordable. Since I've registered, I have been counting down the months, now weeks, until the conference. There are so many reasons to register for this conference if you are a blogger and I have compiled my own little list...or two lists as a matter of fact.
I "should be" going because of these reasons:
- AWESOME learning opportunities. Some courses offered at the conference include:
- Treating Your Blog like a Business
- Making Money with your Writing (It's all about the Benjamins, baby.) Oh, and I just made that part up...
- Facebook & Twitter
- Networking with other AMAZING bloggers...just check out the "faculty". Such a talented group of ladies!
- Networking with both NickMom and HuffPost Parents!
- Networking (AKA drinking) with other bloggers
- Friday night cocktail party
- The cupcake bar
- 5 meals without kids
- Retro Prom sponsored by NickMom
- Drinking with other bloggers...wait? Did I already mention that?
- FINALLY getting to meet ladies who have been friends that have lived in my computer for years!
- And OF COURSE the amazing learning opportunities...
Today is the last day to register for this kick ass conference. So what are you waiting for?
I hope to see you there!!!!!