TGIF, everyone!!! I know "TGIF" is a cheesy saying...but really, I am thanking the heavenly Father above that it's Friday! That's the truth.
Whew, what a week it has been.
So for Give Me 5 for Friday, I am going to share with you 5 blog posts that I read this week that I just LOVED! Of course, there are more than 5 that I read and enjoyed, but it's called Give Me 5...not 6...or 7.
I am also going to a add tab at the top of my blog for "Blogs I LOVE". These will be all of the blogs that I read when I get a minute...or second...to do so. The list will always be growing, so check it out:)
Now, here's Give Me 5 for Friday!!!
1. Trying to Go with My Flow by Bethany at My Four Boys. I LOVE this blog! It is one that I read as soon as she posts something. Everything that Bethany writes is just amazing!
2. Scarred for Life is a guest post over on the crumb diaries. I adore Allyson and I read her blog regularly. But this week she had a guest post by her sister and it had me on the edge of my seat. Go check it out. Part 1 and 2 are posted already!
3. A Letter to My 51 Year Old Self from Baby Rabies . This post had me in tears. Honestly. This was the best post I have read in weeks. I needed this!!!
4. How Lovely to be a Woman by Katy from I Want A Dumpster Baby. Wow! I just love this gal! She is so positive and wonderful. And I am so happy for her and her husband, who are expecting TWINS.
5. I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now... from Jenn at My Daily Jenn-ism. This is another one of my favorite blogs! And I really loved this post. It gave me something to think about ;)
I hope you all enjoy these posts as much as I did!
I won't be around much this weekend, but be sure to check out my Blogs I LOVE list for some weekend reading!