Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I am...

Most of you know that I love Tara from You Know It Happens At Your House Too.  Well, today she did this post and issued the following challenge:
"Set a timer for five minutes and write.  Write using the prompt I AM ______________________. Don't edit, don't proofread, don't change it.  You are not required to share it with anyone, even though I hope you do, but keep it close by so that on those days when you are feeling really horrible about yourself (we all know that we have those days), you can look back and remember all the things that make you wonderful."

Here goes...

I am Katie. 
I am a mom to 3 wonderful girls.  They drive me nuts and make me so happy all at the same time.  They are amazing.
I am trying to do my best to raise them to be fabulous young ladies.
I am a wife...also trying my best there and I think I'm doing alright:)
I am a daughter, daughter-in-law, sister, sister-in-law, aunt, cousin, and niece.
I am a friend to some great girls that I have know for a veeerrrrryyyy long time.
I am sometimes loud and obnoxious.
I am funny and love to make people laugh (and have been told that I like to be the center of attention...)
I am a complainer.  Sorry, but I do complain and I hate that I do.  I get sick of hearing my own voice.  I am trying to do better with that.
I am an eternal procrastinator.  I work very well under pressure.
I am an awesome karaoke singer.  WHAT?  I am.  And I kick ass at the American Idol Playstation game.
I am trying to be a runner.  I enjoy running and it definitely relieves stress. 
I am bored easily.  I always like to be doing something or going somewhere.  Sitting around is not my thing.
I am a blogger.  This blog is a labor of love. 
I am a work in progress.
I am doing my best.

AND...time's up!!

So there's my list.

Now, your turn.  Who are you?  Like Tara said, take the time to sit and make the list.  Share it or don't share it.  (But if you want to share with me...I would LOVE that!!!)

Also, take the time to visit these other blogs.  First, According to Mags...where Tara got the prompt originally.  I am so happy that she completed the exercise and shared it with us!
Then go check out Craughing's Self Worth Action Project (SWAP).  It is a great way to remind us that we must value ourselves and know we are worth it.

So get started NOW!

I am....

Set timer to 5 minutes fill in the blanks. 

alt text

6 comments:

Even though I am horrible at responding to comments, I read every one (even the spam comments trying to sell me cheap Christian Louboutins). Leave a nice comment and I will buy you a drink...someday.