It's that time of the week again...Give me 5 for Friday.
I wanted to go with something positive. So here are 5 things that I am grateful for TODAY:
1. My kids, my husband and I, and our family are all healthy.
2. There are still great people in the world! Most of my readers know that I LOVE Mary Tyler Mom and her blog. And most of you know that I shared Donna's Cancer Story every day in the month of September. Well, today is Donna's Remembery (the 3 year anniversary of her death). Over at Donna's Good Things, you can donate today and my friend Tripping While Standing Still has promised to run a mile for each dollar donated between 7 am today and 7 pm tomorrow. They have already raised over $2000.00!
You can donate here:
Any amount helps!
3. I am going to help my friend with those miles...and run my fat ass off as well!
4. I did great on Weight Watchers this week and lost an even 5 pounds as of yesterday morning ;)
5. I just had an awesome salad for lunch, it's FRIDAY, and payday!!! (okay, I put three things in #5...)
So what are you grateful for today?