Saturday, June 9, 2012

A Business Card? What do you think?

I was thinking I might need to get a business card.  Why?  Well, I have no clue, but I really want one.  Here is was mine would look like:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mom Blogger.  A mom with a blog.

Likes free samples/products.  So technically a PR friendly blog.
To send free crap, email Katie at katiesomewhatsanemom@gmail.com

Specializing in:
Bitching and Complaining                                                                                                         Mom of 3
Laughing so you don't cry                                                                                                         Frazzled
Unsuccessful Dieting                                                                                                                Exhausted
____________________________________________________________________________________________________


So what do you think?  Should I get these bad boys printed ASAP?

7 comments:

  1. Heck yes! In fact, you should make a business of ordering those for all of us! Hilarious!
    Now I want some too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just joined TGIF Blog Hop and followed you via facebook like. Hope to read more of your posts in the future! :)

    whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why not? In any case it would be a great conversation starter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A business card is important thing for the improvement of business. You have to use it as a perfect marketing tool. You can provide an information about your business on that card.

      Robert

      Delete
  4. New Diet Taps into Revolutionary Plan to Help Dieters Lose 23 Pounds within Just 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete

Even though I am horrible at responding to comments, I read every one (even the spam comments trying to sell me cheap Christian Louboutins). Leave a nice comment and I will buy you a drink...someday.