As with all Blogging peer awards, there are rules attached. I actually like this part because it gives us all a chance to get to know each other just a little better. So here goes, the rules and regulations: (I got these from Mrs. Brady's page)
1. Thank and link back to the awarding blog.
2. Answer seven questions.
3. Provide 10 random factoids about yourself.
4. Hand the award on to 7 deserving others.
So here we go...
1. What is your favorite song?
This is a REALLY hard question. I have no absolute favorite song that comes to mind. My wedding song was Rick Trevino's "I'm Here for You". I LOVE it. And I am sure most of you have never heard it, so here it is if you are interested.
2. What is your favorite dessert?
Anything with peanut butter. Peanut Butter pie from the bakery at The Boardwalk in Disney World is TO.DIE.FOR.
3. What do you do when you are upset?
I basically snack.
I also tell people all about it. Anyone that will listen. Mostly my husband or my friends Nicole and Kim.
4. What is your favorite pet?
Well, when I was younger I had a little white Maltese named Molly. She was so cute and was the BEST dog.
But now, we have a St. Bernard named Darby. She has about 105 lbs on Molly, but she is the sweetest and most gentle dog EVER!!!! I love her and so do my kids:)
5. Which do you prefer, white or whole wheat?
I always buy whole wheat but when I am out to eat and they put a nice warm and crusty white roll in front of you, there is nothing like it.
6. What is you biggest fear?
Like Mrs. Brady, something happening to one of my children. Hands down, that is my biggest fear.
7. What is your attitude, mostly?
I would say that most of the time I am pretty easy going. Don't get me wrong, I am a spaz and I complain. A LOT. But I am generally happy and try to look at the humor in things. Sometimes I am frazzled and unorganized and flustered, but I can always laugh at myself.
TEN RANDOM FACTS:
1. I want an RV. BAD.
2. I love going out to eat. No cooking, no cleaning up. It's a win/win situation.
3. If I won the lottery, I would like to open a no kill animal shelter.
4. I have never been to California, but I really want to go.
5. I have been to Ireland twice and I loved it. The second time, my brother and one of my best friends and I rented a car and travelled to a few cities. It was great. We returned the car rental minus a driver's side rear view mirror.
6. I am a little obsessed with avocados. They are good plain, on sandwiches, in salads, as guacamole. YUM!
7. I hate credit cards, yet I continue to use the occasionally.
8. I have M.Ed in Literacy. Maybe one day soon I will go back to teaching and put it to use.
9. I have never broken a bone (KNOCK ON WOOD.)
10. I secretly, now not so secretly, wouldn't mind having a 4th child some days. Notice I said some days. Mostly, I am good with my 3 girls. My husband is definitely not on board with any more. And thank goodness for that, because if he was game I would probably have another.
Now I have to pass this award on to 7 other bloggers:
(If you have already received this, I apologize. Just consider yourself SUPER AWESOME for getting the award multiple times!)
Twins Happen- I love this girl! She has twin boys and is so honest and ambitious. Keep an eye on this one:)
Ninja Mom- I love Nicole from Ninja Mom. She is hysterical and I can basically relate to everything she writes. She is a terrific writer...you have got to check her out!
Mommetime- I really really LOVE this blog. Not only is it about, you know, mom kind of stuff. She also talks about depression and addiction. Very honest and just a wonderful site.
Frugalista Blog- This woman right here...well she rocks. I so desperately want to go clubbing with her. And here is the kicker, I NEVER have liked going clubbing.
The Nitty Gritty Mommy- I can relate to EVERYTHING this mom writes. She has 3 preschool aged children, twin boys and a little girl. So needless to say, she has her hands full. Oh, and sometimes people point out this obvious fact to her when she is out in public. WTF! Anyways, she is hilarious and awesome.
Mommy to three monsters- So one day, I went and read all of the blog posts on this page. I just LOVED them and how open and honest (and funny) she was! She has three little monsters (note the name of the blog) and ONE ON THE WAY!
Funny Pregnant Lady- Well now she is the Funny POSTPARTUM Lady. She is the mother of 4, including a new baby girl. Her blog is great! Along with regular blog posts, there are giveaways and recipes.