You know those times when you are sitting there enjoying something and you think, "there is nothing better than this"?
Sometimes it's just the little things.
Here's my list.
1. Waking up and realizing the kids slept all night...in their OWN beds.
2. An ice cold beer (and I mean COLD, like where ice chips float on top of the beer after you pour it into an icy mug).
3. A hug from someone after a bad day.
4. The smell of a newborn.
5. A slice of American cheese fresh from the deli.
6. A good friend that lets you vent and doesn't judge.
7. Listening to your kids play, and NOT fight.
8. Turning on the radio and hearing the exact song that you wanted to hear.
9. A Friday...that also happens to be payday.
10. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich on fresh bread (I don't know why my oldest doesn't like them. Those bad boys are good. Period.)
11. Laughing until you cry.
12. Karma...because sometimes she is a b&%ch, but sometimes she gets it JUST RIGHT.
13. The perfect cup of coffee.
14. Velveeta cheese (Stop, it's good. Don't judge.)
15. A rainy day when you really need one.
16. Logging in to pay a bill, and then discovering that you already paid it.
17. Finding $20 in your pants pocket (or any amount for that matter).
18. Early to bed night for the kids.
19. A glass of nice chilled white wine.
20. Getting a positive comment from a reader of my blog:)
21. A clean house (I think....but I don't quite remember what that looks like).
22. A fun family party.
23. The feeling after a run.
24. A good margarita.
25. Guacamole (why is most of my list food and alcohol...jeez).
26. A dinner out with my husband...without the kids. (again with the food...)
27. Hearing my kids laugh, like really laugh...that deep belly laugh that makes everyone else laugh.
28. The white, intense quiet after a snowfall.
29. A beautiful beach day.
30. Seeing the excitement on my kids' faces when we got to Disney World.
31. Relaxing by the pool without another thing to do all day.
32. A good sale...like finding a little gem in the clearance section that is 70% off:)
33. Finding jeans that fit just right.
34. Fresh,clean sheets on the bed.
35. Having someone tell me that they enjoy reading this blog...and that it gives them a good laugh from time to time.
SO what's on your list?
My list is not complete. It could go on and on...and I will continue to add to it. Feel free to let me know what I should add!!!
Oh, and you know what else is GREAT? When readers go over to the right-------> yep, right over there, and click on the Top Mommy Blogs link for me. One click=one vote.