Living Unrefined is all about...well, exactly what is is called "Living Unrefined", natural and organic. She shares GREAT recipes and does product reviews. I personally went out and bought quite a few of the products based on her good reviews. Basically, if you are into healthy living, you must go check her out. And tell her I sent you!
How the Liebster Blog Award works:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 lesser-known blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed & give a little blurb about why you chose each blog.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
1. Frugalista Blog- I love this blog!!! Her and I share a very similar sense of humor...and if she didn't live on the other side of the country, we would most likely hang out and share a bottle (or bottles) of wine together.
2. HouseTalkn- So I may have nominated Kerry before for another award. I can't remember, and frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. She is HILARIOUS! Her blog is all about houses and she offers great decorating ideas, house tours, gardening tips, etc.
Kerry has also challenged other bloggers to a HAWT Blogger Dance Off that will be posted every Monday, through the summer, beginning in May. Guess what? I am taking her up on the challenge. Stay tuned!
3. The Real Housewife of Santee- The name says it all! She is so real...and honest and funny. Christal was one of the first bloggers that actually followed my blog and gave me positive feedback. I am so grateful for that.
4. Red Vines and Red Wine- Okay, so this mom blogger is FABULOUS!!! She is an advocate for children with autism and speaks openly and honestly about raising a son with autism. I love everything she writes!
Oh, and if you didn't get it from the name of her blog, she likes wine too:)
5. The Twisting Kaleidoscope- This mom is a wonderful writer. She just is. And she shares stories about her life as a mom and a military wife. I always look forward to reading her posts and if you check her out , you will too.
Of course, I was only supposed to choose 5 other bloggers and that was super hard for me. I could have chosen dozens! But I tried to stick to the rules.
However, if you ever want to check out my other faves, I will be sharing them often on my facebook page.
Thanks again to Living Unrefined for the award!