BUT...sometimes they pull some stunts that make me want to run far, far away.
For Give Me 5 for Friday, here's some
1. Screamed "I Hate YOU" when I did not allow her to have a Little Debbie Be My Valentine cake for breakfast.
I should have caved. They can't be worse than doughnuts. And the whole "I hate you" thing just started with the 4 yr old. I informed her that this language won't be tolerated. She says her friend at school taught her. Likely story. I am sure it has nothing to do with her 7 year old sister.
2. Poured a whole beer all over the table after dinner, while laughing and saying "Daddy's beer".
What a waste.
3. Deleted over 200 pictures from my iPhone.
Not sure I will get over that one any time soon.
4. Put a half eaten banana in my coffee.
Is she trying to tell me I need more fruit in my diet?
5. Asked for a yellow popsicle. Threw a tantrum when given a yellow popsicle.
Note to self: "yellow" really means "green".
My purpose in writing this down is to give my kids a few laughs someday.
No, seriously I just want to have all of this fun stuff on record so I can share it with them when they have kids and laugh, and laugh, and laugh.
Have a great weekend! I know I will...after I take this banana out of my coffee.