Monday, July 4, 2011

Funny Mom Quotes

Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
Here are some funny, laugh out loud quotes about the joys of motherhood:

"I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows."
-Janette Barber

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends. "
-Laurie Kuslansky

"A male gynecologist is like an auto mechanic who never owned a car."
-Carrie Snow

"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened."
-Cora Harvey Armstrong

"I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on."
-Roseanne Barr

"My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint."
-Erma Bombeck

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning."
-Catherine Aird

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch."
-Jack Nicholson

"The worst feature of a new baby is its mother's singing."
-Kin Hubbard

“Any mother could perform the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease.”
-Lisa Alther

“I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then I want to move in with them.”
-Phyllis Diller

“Raising a kid is part joy and part guerilla warfare.”
-Ed Asner

“A Harvard Medical School study has determined that rectal thermometers are still the best way to tell a baby’s temperature. Plus, it really teaches the baby who’s boss.”
-Tina Fey

“You know you're a mother when your child throws up and you run to catch it before it hits the rug.”
-Unknown

“Most children threaten at times to run away from home. This is the only thing that keeps some parents going."
-Phyllis Diller

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection of quotes!
    It's really nice to find something like this as mothers will always be special to us.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Cheers xxxx
    Regina
    Mother Daughter Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovesome collection about Mom quotes. Mother is my favourite person in the world. I have collected many quotes from you. Thanks a lot doing this job. http://www.quoteschart.com/mom-quotes/

    ReplyDelete

Even though I am horrible at responding to comments, I read every one (even the spam comments trying to sell me cheap Christian Louboutins). Leave a nice comment and I will buy you a drink...someday.